The terms and conditions regarding using Ra Foundation website www.rafoundation.in are mentioned below.
By using the website, other than to read this page for the first time, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
The right to use the website is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
Links to Third-Party Website
Ra Foundation may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to users of the website. Ra Foundation does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. Ra Foundation does not endorse, recommend, or approve any third-party website hyperlinked from its website. Ra Foundation will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
Modification of User's Terms and Conditions
Ra Foundation holds the discretion to modify terms and conditions if need be. However it shall be effective within a month of posting it in this section whenever it happens.
Use of Website Content
The content consists of works proprietary to Ra Foundation or to partners/ third parties who have provided us with content. You may download and print a single copy of the content solely for your use in connection with your internal non-commercial use. Any content you download or print may not be altered in any way and must contain all copyright and proprietary rights notices that were contained in such content. Any unauthorised or unapproved use of any of the content constitutes copyright infringement and subjects the user to all civil and criminal penalties provided for under domestic and international copyright laws and treaties.
User's Personal Information
Personal Information is defined as any information the user provides us. The user is solely responsible for such personal information and we act as a passive conduit for receiving and processing your requests based on the user’s personal information.
Rights & Privileges of use of the User’s Personal Information
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
The information and materials on the website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. Ra Foundation makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information, materials or graphics on the website, all of which is provided on a strictly “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind and hereby expressly disclaims all warranties with regard to any information, materials, or graphics on the website. Under no circumstances shall the site owner or publisher be liable under any theory of recovery, at law or in equity, for any damages, including without limitation, special, direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
Ra Foundation owns all rights, titles and interests in and to the site. You may create a bookmark in your browser to the home page of the website. Otherwise, you may not create a link to the site without our prior written approval.
Privacy of Members
Ra Foundation is dedicated to protecting the privacy of the users of its website.
General Terms & Conditions
Ra Foundation does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its services, and operation of the website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by the user or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Users' information collected through this website will be kept strictly confidential. It will not be shared with any external agencies or individuals. However, on a regular basis, users will be kept updated about the happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters with an option of not subscribing to them.
- While forwarding a donation towards the cause of education of the less privileged or the functioning of the organisation, the well-wishers have to submit a few personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
- email and mailing address
- telephone number
- payment processing details
- any other data as may require
- General browsing of www.rafoundation.in website is anonymous and it does not register personal information except time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. However, this information is not shared by the organization with external agencies.
- All relevant information collected through www.rafoundation.in website is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only.
- Ra Foundation is not liable for any form of loss, damage or harm caused to the users as a result of misuse of personal information by a third party, tracked through a liked site of www.rafoundation.in or otherwise, and who is not an employee of the Foundation.
- Contents published in www.rafoundation.in website including graphics, write-ups, logos, pictures, images and software are the property of Ra Foundation and its partners or associates and are protected. Users must seek formal permission before using any of this information and any misuse will automatically hold the (mis)user liable.